1.SUBJECT-MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
1.The Seller undertakes to hand over to the Buyer and the Buyer undertakes to accept from the Seller the goods ordered by them from the online store (e-store) at photostyle.eu by means of the tools available on photostyle.eu website, and to pay for the goods.
2. ORDERING THE GOODS AND PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
2.1. The procedure for placing an order for the goods is described on photostyle.eu website of the online store (e-store) under the heading How to Make a Purchase.
2.2. The Buyer shall choose from the goods, packaging options, specify the quantity and order the desired goods by clicking Add to Cart button.
2.3. Before placing their order, the Buyer is required to check the contents of the cart (click on the cart icon at the top of the page). Before placing their order, the Buyer may remove or add other goods.
2.4. If the contents of the cart correspond to the choice made by the Buyer, the Buyer has to click Continue button and enter their personal details, address, phone number in the given form.
2.5. After clicking Continue button one more time, the Buyer shall be provided with terms and conditions of this Purchase and Sale Agreement. To agree with terms and conditions of the agreement, the Buyer shall be required to tick off the box. Only after the Buyer agrees with terms and conditions of the Purchase and Sale Agreement, the ordering process can be continued.
2.6. By clicking Invoice button, the Buyer shall place their order with the Seller.
2.7. Having received and checked the order, the Seller shall confirm it by e-mail indicated by the Buyer or by sending en electronic proforma invoice. This is a virtual invoice that can be accessed by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Until the electronic proforma invoice is sent to the Buyer, it shall be deemed that the Buyer’s order has not been accepted and the Purchase and Sale Agreement has not been concluded.
2.8. After the Buyer makes the payment to the bank account indicated by „KORA-TRADE LTD“ and the money is included in the Seller’s bank account, the Seller shall send the goods in a durable packaging.
2.9. Should the Buyer fail to make the payment of the amount indicated in the proforma invoice within 4 working days after placing the order and receipt of the Seller’s confirmation that the order was accepted and receipt of the electronic proforma invoice, it shall be deemed that the Buyer refused to enter into the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
3. PRICE, QUANTITY, RANGE
3.1. The price of an item is the price indicated next to the item on the photostyle.eu website of the online store (e-store) at the time of placing the order.
3.2. The price includes container, marking and packaging costs.
3.3. The price does not include costs of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
3.4. The Seller shall deliver the goods using the DHL worldwide services.
3.5. The Buyer undertakes to pay the delivery price to the Seller, when making payment for the goods ordered from the e-store upon receipt of the electronic proforma invoice.
3.6. The quantity of goods shall be indicated in the Buyer’s order for the goods confirmed by the Seller.
3.7. The range of goods shall be selected from the goods available from the e-store at the time of purchase and shall be indicated in the Buyer’s order confirmed by the Seller.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIE
4.1. After the Seller confirms the Buyer’s order and the Buyer pays for the goods ordered and the delivery thereof, the Seller undertakes to dispatch the goods ordered to the address indicated in the Buyer’s order within 5 – 14 working days.
5. VALIDITY OF THE AGREEMENT, TERMS OF VALIDITY AND TERMINATION
8.1. This agreement shall enter into force from the moment, when the Buyer ticks off the box and agrees with terms and conditions of the agreement on photostyle.eu website of the Seller’s e-store for the purposes of placing the order, and when the Seller confirms the order; the agreement shall remain valid until complete fulfilment of obligations of the Parties.
8.2. Any and all modifications and additions to this Agreement will be valid only if made in writing in a separate agreement and confirmed by the signatures of both Parties.
8.3. All annexes to this Agreement signed by the Parties are an integral part of this Agreement.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Item or a Wrong Item
If you find yourself having received wrong or Dead on Arrival (DOA) goods, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods. We will acknowledge receipt of your request and advise you the proper procedure of returning the goods to us. We will send you the replacement or a refund, subject to below conditions:
- Goods are purchased from our website (www.photostyle.eu)
- Goods are not working straight out of the box. (DOA)
- Goods are not what you have ordered. (Wrong goods)
- For wrong goods received, the goods must be returned to us in unopened and unused condition with full and complete packaging including accessories and other material(s).
- For DOA goods, the goods must be returned to us in original and undamaged condition with full and complete packaging including accessories and other material(s).
- Goods must be returned to our specified address within 14 days after we acknowledge your request.
- Goods are returned with a copy of your receipt/invoice.
- Goods returned are confirmed to be wrong or DOA after our inspection.
- Photo on the Parcel is required with your return request.
- After we acknowledge and confirm your return request, we will instruct you to have the goods return to us.
- The freight charge(s) for returning the goods to us will be borne by you if the return does not meet the condition(s) specified, in particular, #8 stated above. Otherwise, we will refund the freight charge(s) associated with the return.
- Upon confirmation, we will send you the replacement or a refund.
7. DETAILS OF THE SELLER
Name: KORA-TRADE LTD
Bank name: HSBC
Account No: 01625128
Account sort code: 40-05-31
Name: KORA-TRADE LTD
Accout number: LT053500010002658519
SWIFT code: EVIULT21XXX
Address: Adams & Moore House, Instone Road, Dartford, DA1 2AG
Company Number: 10624696
Tel. +370 676 94094